Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dream Subject - Lady Gaga

Yes, she's kooky and not beautiful in the conventional way.  But girl has a rocking body, an original look and she stays committed to her unusual style.

My Mom and I saw her Monster Ball tour in April and it was amazing.  We danced the whole time and were astounded by her talent and ability to play multiple instruments, sing and dance at the same time all while wearing crazy outfits and shoes.   Also, I always knew I have cool parents that have very open minds (and they raised my sisters and I to have them too) but it really hit home when Lady Gaga was talking about equality for all no matter what your gender or sexual preference is and my Mom and I were in complete agreement with her.

Love her or hate her we all have to agree that Lady Gaga has done wonders for the LGBT community.  And WE should all be thankful for that. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Lady Gaga.


No comments:

Post a Comment