Thursday, July 14, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's crunch time.  No matter what, this time of year is always the busiest for me.  The first day of school is this coming Monday.  So, this past week has been a major rush to get my classroom, paperwork, files, lessons and supplies ready.  Although this year wasn't so bad because I didn't move classrooms (after 5 years of teaching I have moved classrooms 4 times).  It's still been crazy hectic.  You see, I am a list maker, and the list for the beginning of the year (boy) is one that I keep in a binder and reuse every year.  But each year it gets tweaked and added to.  Even with that list I have two more going right now, one in my iphone and one on another piece of paper.  Seriously, today it felt like whenever I scratched out one thing that I completed, 3 more items were added to the list.



See that smaller piece of paper on the notebook?  Yeah, that is what I have planned to finish tonight.  It's 9:41 pm, I have a feeling I'll be up again till 1:00 am as I was last night.  Tomorrow is "Meet the Teacher Night" and we have training in the morning.  So, that means 4 hours plus whatever I can do tonight to finish up everything for the first day of school.  I have a feeling the weekend is going to be all school work too.  Ugh.... think good thoughts for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment