Saturday, August 13, 2011

Madonna is my Homegirl

Remember those t-shirts?  I always wanted one but I never had the balls to sport it.  I blame my catholic upbringing (they were Mary themed).  Anyways, Madonna has always been one of my favorite people.  I call her a hero of mine because I can remember being 6 years old and dancing around the house to her music and thinking, "This lady is awesome."  and look she still is.  Yeah, there were some times when she freaked me out a little,  I still can't listen to Justify my Love .  What was that period in her life about?  I defend it by saying, "Hey, at least she wasn't afraid to do what she wanted."

I will always hold her in the highest regard, but I wish she would take it easy on the exercise.


My all time favorite picture.  We have this as a painting in our office.

I still want those fishnets.

I want to take a picture just like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment