Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my new photography blog!  I have always loved photography and taking pictures.  I have owned so many cameras and have boxes and boxes of pictures.  I also obsess over photography blogs and I have wanted to start my own photography business for a very long time.  I am by no means a professional photographer, I just really enjoy capturing people and things at the right moment. 

This blog will be for me to post my recent pictures and for me to practice my photography skills.  If you want to volunteer to be a model please comment or email me!  I really need the practice, but just know that your pictures will most likely end up on this blog! 

From time to time I will also post things that inspire me.   When I say "things" it runs the gauntlet from pictures, music, movies, plants, and people. 

Enjoy this blog and visit a lot! 

Thank you,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment